Welcome to our first issue of the journal From the Editors! This journal publishes papers that explore the intersections of critical race and trans studies, feminist and queer theory, and postcolonial studies. We aim to create a venue for scholars from various disciplines to share their work and to build a community of scholars committed to critiquing and theorizing across differences. We hope you enjoy reading our journal, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
1) From the Editors: What to Expect in Our First Issue
Hello everyone, and welcome to our very first issue!
We’re so excited to be sharing our work with you, and we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
In this black tail magazine, you can expect to find a wide variety of articles, from opinion pieces to interviews to reviews.
We also have a special section devoted to the theme of “firsts” – because this is, after all, our first issue! – in which our contributors share their thoughts on what it means to be starting on a new journey.
We hope you enjoy reading this issue as much as we enjoyed putting it together, and we can’t wait to bring you more great content in the future!
2) A Message from the Editors
Welcome to the first issue of our new journal!
We are excited to bring you a new platform for discussing the latest research and developments in English language teaching (ELT).
In each issue, we will be publishing articles on various topics, from new approaches to teaching English to students of different ages and levels to using technology in the classroom to developments in ELT methodology.
We will also feature interviews with leading ELT practitioners, researchers, and policy-makers and reviews of the latest ELT materials and resources.
We hope that you will enjoy reading the journal and that it will provide you with some food for thought and inspiration for your teaching practice.
3) What’s Inside Our First Issue
Hello everyone, and welcome to our first issue! We’re so excited to finally share all the unique content we’ve been working on over the past few months. In this issue, you can expect to find…
A behind-the-scenes look at how we make the magazine: We’ve included a unique feature that takes you behind the scenes of our cover shoot with K-pop group BTS. You’ll see how the magic happens, from the initial planning stages to the final product.
Interviews with some of your favorite stars: We’ve got exclusive interviews with some of the biggest names in the entertainment world, including BTS, EXO, GOT7, and more. Get to know your favorite idols like never before!
An inside look at the K-pop industry: Want to know what goes on behind the scenes of the K-pop industry? We’ve got you covered with articles that take a closer look at the business side.
Plus, so much more! We’ve also got fashion, beauty, and lifestyle features, as well as a special section on Korean culture. Trust us; there’s something for everyone in this issue.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up a copy today and see for yourself! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
4) Highlights from Our First Issue
In our first issue, we have a lot of great content lined up for our readers. Here are four highlights that we think you’ll enjoy:
- Our cover story is an interview with bestselling author J.K. Rowling. She talks about her new book, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and what it was like to return to the wizarding world after so many years.
- We also have an exclusive interview with actor John Boyega, who plays Finn in the new Star Wars movies. He talks about his experience working on The Force Awakens and what it was like to be a part of such a massive franchise.
- We’ve got a great article on the history of the Harry Potter series, tracing its roots back to the original books. This is a must-read for any Potter fan!
- And last but not least, we have a roundup of the best new books for young adults. There are some great titles to check out, whether you’re looking for a new series to start or something to keep you busy during summer break.
We hope you enjoy our first issue!
5) A Note from the Editors on Our First Issue
Welcome to the first issue of our black tail magazine!
We are so excited to share our work with all of you finally. This has been a labor of love for the past few months, and we genuinely believe there is something in here for everyone.
We have a wide range of articles, from personal essays to opinion pieces to reviews, and we hope you’ll find something that interests you. We also have a section devoted to student voices because we believe it’s important to amplify the experiences of young people.
This issue is just the beginning, and we can’t wait to see where it takes us. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
Read Also: Who Actually Attacked A Jail Of POWs?